Shopping for beauty products can be a little overwhelming at times, especially when you’re planning on trying something new. In a world where we are lucky enough to be in-undated with the release of hot new products, it can be hard to distinguish which are going to be amazing and which could be total flops. Try out these beauty tips from products, we use everyday at home.
You don’t have to spend hours in front of a mirror to get your makeup perfect. There are all kinds of little tricks you can use that will make applying cosmetics much easier and ensure that you always have the look you are going for.
A Few tips for the day…..
1. Turn Eyeliner Pencil Into Gel
This will make eyeliner easier to apply because it makes it softer. Simply place the tip of the eyeliner pencil over a flame for one second. Wait about 15 seconds for it to cool down, and apply.
2. Check Your Makeup Under Different Light.
You may not have the best light when you are applying makeup. When you get into your car, check your makeup before going anywhere. The bright outside light will help you to see any spots you may have missed.
3. Make Your Eyes Look Wider.
Sweep your mascara towards your nose instead of upwards. This will help make the lashes look fuller. It will also help to make your eyes look bigger.
4. Make Eye Shadow Stand Out With White Eyeliner.
If you really want your eye shadow color to pop, use this trick. Apply white eyeliner all over your eyelid. Then apply your favorite shadow. The white will help to intensify the color.
5. Winged Eyeliner With Just a Pencil.
Draw the cat eye with the eyeliner. Then, fill in the open space with the liner. You will have the perfect wing every time.
6. Make your own Lip gloss.
Don’t throw away your broken eye shadows. Instead, turn them into lip gloss. Crush the eye shadow into powder, then mix with petroleum jelly to make any color lip gloss you like.Don’t throw away your broken eye shadows. Instead, turn them into lip gloss.
7. Make Lipstick Stay On Longer.
This old trick really works. Put on a coat of lipstick, then lay a tissue across your lips. Dust translucent powder on to make the color set so it stays on longer.
WHAT SKIN TYPE ARE YOU ?
- Understanding the four skin types: normal, dry, oily and combination
- Normal skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Evaluating skin type and condition
There are four basic types of healthy skin: normal, dry, oily and combination skin. Skin type is determined by genetics. The condition of our skin can, however, vary greatly according to the various internal and external factors it is subjected to.
check out the video …
The many influencers singing the praises of facial rollers also say they feel like the device helps their lotions, serums, and masks penetrate the skin. At the very least, massage does increase blood circulation, so it’s possible that massaging makes it easier for the skin to soak up any product.
Anti-aging and wrinkles. One of the main benefits of facial massage is its ability to improve the overall appearance of skin.Sinus pressure. As long as it’s not an infectious case or during an acute stage of sinusitis, you can use massage to relieve sinus pressure, discomfort, and congestion.Acne. Stimulating the skin through massage may help promote blood circulation and reduce the appearance of acne.TMJ. People who have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) conditions may experience discomfort in the jaw or face.Glowing skin. Facial massage may be just the ticket if you want bright, glowing skin. …
The simple act of massaging your face with a face roller has a ton of benefits for the skin. It may even reduce stress and release tension, just like a body massage would.
- Improves blood circulation in the face. Using a face roller can stimulate blood flow to the face, which can make your skin look brighter and feel firmer.
- Helps with stuffy sinuses. Some studies suggest that using this tool may help clear the sinusesTrusted Source, though the research is still in the early stages.
- Decreases puffiness. Rolling may also decrease puffiness (like hard-to-handle under eye bags) by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Cools and soothes your skin. If you store your roller in the refrigerator or use a naturally cold stone like jade, it’ll cool the skin on contact. This can quickly de-puff your skin and tighten pores.
Here are some key benefits:
Here we will talk about what’s actually true about facial massage, and what’s a myth about facial rollers.
- Facial massage can improve your mood: True. It may seem weird, but facial massage reduces anxiety for some.
- Using a roller can slim the face: False. The only way to truly slim down or lose weight from any part of your body, the face included, is through nutrition and exercise. However, the de-puffing potential of the facial roller may make your face look slimmer temporarily.
- Using a roller can contour the face: True. The roller can be used to drain fluid from the face, which can help to contour your face temporarily. The best way to use the tool for draining and contouring is to roll up at an angle and then push the roller downward by the ear. The process helps direct excess fluid to the lymph nodes.
- Toxins can be flushed from the body by using a roller: True. Any activity that stimulates lymphatic drainageTrusted Source, including massage or facial rolling, can be detoxifying for the body.
Before applying eye makeup, we need to do the following :-
EYE MAKE-UP TUTORIALS.
Eye makeup is a type of cosmetics which aims to make the eyes look noticeable and attractive. It is mostly used by females, and by stage performers of all types. Eye makeup is an important part of the fashion and cosmetic industries.
- Determine your eye shape!
- Instead of looking straight ahead in a mirror, tilt your head up and look down as you apply your eyeliner.
- Add some height to the arch of your eyebrows by blending highlighter directly under your brow.
- Similarly, give your eyes a lift by applying illuminator just above the brow.
You want to have an appealing look then you cannot ignore the importance of eye makeup. This is one thing that can grab the attention of others and make you feel confident. Despite saying this, one cannot deny that applying makeup on the eyes is a Herculean task.
One of the greatest benefits of wearing makeup is that it helps you look younger. Makeup can help you conceal wrinkles, aging spots, and other blemishes. With the right makeup artist touch, you will never have to worry about your age showing. In fact, you will look younger than you’ve ever looked.
The list of culprits that can cause dry skin is a long one, from daily bathing habits (think hot showers and scrubbing yourself dry with a towel) and wicked winter weather to a lack of natural oils in your skin as you age.
The good news is that you don’t necessarily need to visit a dermatologist to heal your dry skin. Instead, consider adding a natural remedy to your skin-care routine at home. In fact, the ingredients for these dry-skin remedies might already be in your kitchen.
Why Opt for a Natural Dry-Skin Remedy Rather Than Buy a Product?
Given the countless skin products available, a natural remedy may be worth trying, says a residency program director and vice chair of the department of dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.
Natural oils and remedies tend to be pure, Dr. Poblete-Lopez says, which makes them a better choice for many people. “Other over-the-counter products can have a ton of ingredients in them — they not only contain the active moisturizing products, but they also have preservatives.” That’s often the case for water-based products. These, along with products that contain alcohol and fragrances, can cause irritation or an allergic reaction, or dry out your skin.
It’s often a good idea to keep it simple when it comes to beauty care, especially for people with allergies or a very sensitive complexion. Unlike water-based lotions and creams or those containing preservatives, pure oils have a natural base, making them great dry-skin remedies.
How Natural Remedies Can Help Soothe Dry, Irritated Skin
Your skin naturally produces oil, called sebum, which helps protect the skin from moisture loss, but everyday actions — such as forgetting to put on moisturizer or washing your hands with a drying soap — can strip natural oils from your skin.
For people without acne, which the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) notes involves overproduction of sebum (and for whom extra oil would provide the opposite of the desired effect), using oils can help restore skin’s sheen and protective moisture barrier. If you do have acne-prone skin, there is some evidence to support the idea that tea tree oil may improve mild to moderate acne — including a previously published double-blind, randomized, controlled study and an August 2017 uncontrolled pilot study published in the Australasian Journal of Dermatology — though you’ll want to consult with a dermatologist before beginning a new acne treatment.